Where can I dispose of hazardous items/materials?

Hazardous items/materials can only be properly disposed of during the annual Countywide Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day. This event is normally scheduled in the spring and is organized by the Jackson County Solid Waste Department.

Show All Answers

1. What are your normal hours of operation?
2. Who do I call if I have an emergency after hours?
3. Who do I call to report a problem or submit a Work Order Request?
4. Who do I call about my Water/Sewer bill or to Set-up/Transfer/Disconnect Service?
5. Who is the garbage pick up provider for Gautier?
6. Where can I place trash that I would like to be picked up?
7. Where can I dispose of hazardous items/materials?
8. There is a dead animal in the road or on City Right-of-Way. Who do I call?
9. How do I dispose of grease?