Clerk of the Mayor and Council:
- Keeps the “Municipal Minutes” in which all official actions of the Council are recorded.
- Keeps the Ordinance Book and certifies ordinances.
- Keeps the “Municipal Docket” (Agenda), the list of items to be acted upon by the Council at their meetings.
Council Meeting Agenda
- Serves as Registrar of voters.
- Conducts both municipal and special elections.
Municipal Court for the Gautier Police Department is located at 3329 Hwy. 90 in Gautier, on the east side of the Police Department.
Email the Court Dept.: email@example.com
- Preserves public records.
- Documents and directs citizen concerns and complaints
Citizens are welcome to contact the City Clerk’s office by phone, email or in person. The office is open from 7:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. through 12:00 p.m. on Friday and is located at 3330 Highway 90, Monday through Friday. The city clerk can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.